1. When checking in, foreign students should register at the front desk and pay accommodation fees for the whole semester. If one checks out in advance, the redundant money will be returned.
2. When getting the room card, foreign students need to pay 50 RMB as deposit which will be returned when you check out. If you lost your room card, the deposit will be non-refundable.
3. In spring and summer, international dorms open from 6:00 to 23:30. In autumn and winter, the dorms open from 6:30 to 23:00.
4. You should buy the card if you want to use washing machines. You should pay 60 yuan for the first time (including 10 RMB as deposit and 50 RMB for 10-time laundry). For the second time, you only need to recharge 50 yuan (10-time laundry). If the card is lost and you still want to use washing machines, you’ll have to pay 60RMB for a new card.
5. The kitchen and the kitchen equipment should be kept clean after being used. Keep your own kitchen wares by yourself. Turn the smoke smoke ventilator on when you cook, otherwise the smoke detector will alarm.
6. 201 card is needed for using the telephone in the room. The card is sold in the optical shop opposite to Xueyuan Supermarket. Before using 201 card, you should dial “0” first.
7. Foreign students should clean the rooms and put trash into dustbins which are available on each floor.